13 April 2014

Butterfly




Butterflies are the nicest things that can be made out of quilling. The patterns on the skin of butterfly resembles the paper quills. Here is an attempt to make a mono chrome butterfly.
And once this is done, I’m looking for some flowers where I can put this on. I thought of framing the paper Gerberas that I’ve made some time back and add this beautiful creature on those flowers. Now that I’ve learned to make a beveled shadow box frame (Thanks a ton to Inn for her wonderful tutorial @ http://increations.blogspot.in/2009/11/nice-paper-frames-instructions-template.html
), I’ve pasted these flowers and butterfly arrangement into this handmade shadow box frame. The inside of the paper is A4 size.Thanks to my elder son who allowed me to use his hand for my photography :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

First IG reel

  Reel