24 March 2014

Pink flower arrangement



I've got whole bunch of light pink strips that I've  bought for Gerbera project. Now that I've finished that project with A4 sheets, I wanted to use these ones for a different floral arrangement and the first
 thing that came to my mind is the tight coiled petals. I've used this technique in one of my earlier project, but I think I never get bored of these tight coils. Each flower is approx. 5 cm in diameter. I've used 100 nos 2mm strips for this arrangement. The vase is a used perfume bottle :). I've got one more pack of same color..so, will be adding more buds and flowers to this ;). 


A closer look:



  
For few shots, I experimented the vignette option of picasa.



Can you see the mangoes behind?

No comments:

Post a Comment

First IG reel

  Reel